- Head Coach Rich Bennett, 6th season - personal trainer/fitness instructor, former military, Timberline HS XC captain, Ultra trail runner/racer, triathlete
- Assistant Coach Susie Fagerholm, 7th season - Physical Therapist, Pomona Track/XC runner, mom to almost 3yo Jakob :)
- Assistant Coach Kelly Richards 11th season - educator, graduate student, All-American/Hall of Fame Athlete at Pacific Lutheran University
- Assistant Coach Tim Hagan, 6th year - owns hearing aid business, former Seattle prep XC runner
- Assistant Coach Karra Whitmire, 4th year - personal coach, Former Inglemoor cross country/track runner, current road racer.
- Assistant Coach at large Ashley Nichols - Information Technology, Bentley University runner and school record holder, currently races with Club Northwest
All coaches are first aid, CPR certified and have extensive background in cross country and long distance running.