XC Season 2018
Published October 15th, 10:32am
The 2018 Fall XC season has ended. This page will be updated with information regarding conditioning and training opportunities and XC news throughout the year so please check back often. Information regarding registration and other sports are found on the IHS Athletic page https://inglemoor.nsd.org/athletics
Thank you for submitting your XC Captain Application. All are currently being reviewed and emails will be sent out to all applicants by February10th.
Distance track runners: Weight conditioning is currently being held in the weight room Mon-Thur from 4-5pm. We are sharing the space with the volleyball team and have set up a joint practice with their coach and trainer. Coach Rich will be available on Tue/Thur only but athletes may attend any of the 4 days.
Please make sure you are registered for track and physicals are up to date!
Winter Training Document has been uploaded in MORE GREAT LINKS
What to do before track season:
- Athletes are encouraged to take a little time off from running after the XC season.
- Running should resume by December.
- Injury prevention exercises and core conditioning should continue on a weekly basis.
- Strength workout schedule will be posted in December and will begin in January in the IHS Weight room.
- Stay active and try new sports this winter.
Important XC dates for 2019:
Summer Conditioning July 2-31 (T/W/Th)
No Coaching Period WIAA rule August 1-25
First Day of XC Season/Practice August 26
Last Day of XC Season November 9
Don't forget to Join our Facebook page
Purchase your XC clothing
The store is OPEN!