XC Season 2021
Published October 15th, 10:32am
We hope to keep this page updated throughout the year so please check back often for the latest news. Information regarding registration and other sports are found on the IHS Athletic page https://inglemoor.nsd.org/athletics
Team Meeting Summary for the Season
Our XC season begins Monday, March 1, 2021, through Saturday, April 3, 2021.
- Practices will be Monday thru Friday from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Practices locations will vary. Athletes must arrange transportation on their own.
- Mon, Weds, Thurs – meet at Arrowhead Elementary School to run at St. Edward State Park
- Tuesdays, Fridays – meet at IHS track or softball field.
- Please arrive appropriately dressed for the weather. Bring only your water bottle. We will NOT have anywhere to leave cell phones, keys, or backpacks.
- Masks are required for practices and meets.
- Weekly Wednesday evening Covid testing at IHS will be required through the season.
- Final Forms paperwork MUST be complete before athletes can participate. No exceptions.
- Our proposed meet schedule includes dual interdistrict meets on:
- Wednesday, March 17 @ 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 24 @ 4:00 pm
- Saturday, April 3 @ TBD
- Locations and times will be verified closer to the event.
- Five practices are required in order to participate in the meets.
- Uniforms will be distributed prior to the first meet.
The team captains have designated our first practice and our first week as Inglemoor Spirit Week. Rock your best school colors at practice. Prizes for the best Viking spirit!
We will see you on Monday at Arrowhead Elementary School at 3:30 pm for our first practice! There is limited parking so drop off/pick up if possible. If you have any friends that would benefit from XC training, it’s not too late to register.
Please reach out to Coach Rich or Coach Karra with any questions.
New! Northshore Track Club
There is a new club sport specifically for track and field athletes here in our area led by IHS head track coach Kurt Spann: https://spannkf.wixsite.com/nstc
For reference there are other track and field clubs in the area such as Cascade Striders, Club Northwest and Rain City Flyers
Don't forget to Join our Facebook page